This oil is ideal for those who want a multi-functional, non-greasy oil that gives smoothing, firming and brightening results. It can be used all over the face, neck, decollete and body. It’s great to use in the morning under makeup or during warmer summer months. Ideal for those with normal to combination skin.
All skin types will see the benefits of a regular Gua Sha practice. Be mindful to use light pressure and don’t run the tool over any broken or blemished skin.
Tomato Fruit Extract
The explorer oil contains a patented extract, sourced from the tomato fruit. It has been clinically tested to help brighten and even out skin-tone to promote a healthy glow. It helps to inhibit melanin synthesis of the skin and has an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect. It has also been shown to protect skin against blue light.
Paracress Plant Extract
This extract has been clinically tested to target the loss of skin firmness and appearance of deep wrinkles. By stimulating the fibroblast biomechanical functions, Paracress plant extract helps to reorganise and tighten collagen fibres in the supporting tissue of the skin, resulting in firmer feeling and smoother looking skin.
Squalane helps to soften and smooth the skin by replenishing surface skin lipids, making it an excellent skin moisturiser. This moisture magnet is needed to help restore the skin’s natural protective barrier helping your skin to regain its dewy glow. Your skin’s sebum is naturally made up of approximately up to 12% squalene, which explains its excellent compatibility with the skin. It is quickly absorbed onto the skin, leaving no greasy feel.
This cold-pressed oil is a good source of vitamins A, B as well as vitamin E, one of the most impressive of antioxidants that helps to protect the skin from external environmental aggressors. The rich content of gamma-linoleic acid omega-6 helps skin maintain correct moisture balance promoting supple, toned and hydrated skin. Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 are known to improve circulation to the skin resulting in a more radiant complexion.
Sunflower Seed Oil
Sunflower seed oil is high in the essential fatty acid, linoleic acid (omega-6), which helps to soothe skin by restoring the skin’s barrier function, protecting the skin from external stressors. The oil has a high lecithin content which helps to reduce transepidermal water loss, thereby increasing the skin’s moisture level to promote softer and smoother feeling skin. Antioxidants are present in the form of vitamin E and carotenoids, which help to protect, restore and replenish moisture levels in the skin. It is considered to be non-comedogenic and absorbs easily into the skin.
EXPLORER ALL OVER OIL
On the face, massage 1 – 2 pumps onto a freshly cleansed skin, both morning and evening as desired. Apply before using your Gua Sha tool.
GUA SHA TOOL
• Cleanse your skin and apply a facial oil.
• Start with one side of the face, apply 3-5 strokes per area and once you have finished one side of the face, move onto the other side.
• Neck: use the long flat edge of the Gua Sha tool and pull it upwards to the jawline. This will encourage a fresh flow of blood to the face ready to start the treatment.
• Jawline: use the medium round indents and pull the Gua Sha tool along the jaw, moving from the chin to the ear.
• Cheeks: use the long flat edge and pull the Gua Sha tool from the nose to the ear.
• Undereye: use the medium round end and press it flat under your eye. Use a gentle rolling and pumping action, moving from the inner eye to the outer eye.
• Brow: use the serrated edge and pull from the inside brow to the outside.
• Forehead: use the serrated edge, hold the tool at a perpendicular angle to the skin and rub the pointed edge vertically across any forehead lines.
• Hairline: use the serrated edge and comb through the hairline.
• Finish by pulling the long flat edge down the neck, under the ears, to encourage lymphatic drainage.
• Always clean the Gua Sha tool before and after use with a mild cleanser.
• Apply a facial oil or serum before using the tool to maintain enough slip on the skin. The Gua Sha tool should not drag or catch on the skin.
• Pull the Gua Sha tool along your skin, rather than push against it.
• Use the Gua Sha tool at a flat/blunt angle – with one finger width between the tool and your skin – and apply light pressure.
• Visit our Instagram Page and IGTV to see some tutorials @olixabeauty
• Everyone’s face is different, so use the edge of the tool that feels good to you.
• Have fun! The more you use your Gua Sha tool, the more intuitive it will become.
CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE (FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL)**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, SQUALANE (FROM OLIVE)**, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, CAMELLIA OLIFERA (CAMELLIA) SEED OIL*, SHEA BUTTER ETHYL ESTERS**, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL*, ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) FRUIT OIL*, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL*, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA (PASSION) SEED OIL*, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE BRAN) OIL*, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CARYODENDRON ORINOCENSE (KAHAI) SEED OIL*, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA (MACADAMIA) SEED OIL*, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, SPILANTHES ACMELLA (PARACRESS) FLOWER EXTRACT*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (NEROLI) FLOWER OIL*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL*, POGOSTEMON CABLIN (PATCHOULI) OIL*, DAUCUS CAROTA (CARROT) SEED OIL*, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E)*, LINALOOL+, LIMONENE+, GERANIOL+, FARNESOL+
* NATURAL INGREDIENT ** NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENT +OCCURS NATURALLY IN ESSENTIAL OILS
100% NATURAL ORIGIN OF TOTAL